Bison Cow Hunts
Hunts are available from September to late February. Here in northern Alberta you can expect frost at nights in September, snow by the beginning of November and we can get very cold temperatures by January.
3 day Bison Cow Hunts for Meat
- 1 Hunter $3,250.–
- 2 Hunters 2,750.– each
What is included in your Hunt:
- 3 days fully guided hunt
- 2 nights accommodation in our hunting cabin in the preserve
- All food and meals, nonalcoholic beverages provided at the preserve
- Trophy fee for one Bison cow or heifer.
PLEASE NOTE: If you wound a bison and we can not find it, it counts as a kill
- All meat, head, hide and other parts of bison is yours
- Airport pickup and return if necessary
What is not included in your Hunt:
- *All your expenses before and after your hunt
- Meat processing, shipping charges of meat or trophy
- Taxidermy services
- Meals outside the preserve
- GST or Gratuity
Please contact us or call Manfred at 780-916-1988 for further information.